The Latin American regional mission is to create the most content-rich and meaningful conference environments for its intended publics throughout Latin America Regions Including Brazil, Columbia, Peru and Mexico.
These environments are based on the investigation into specific industry segments where a demand for knowledge and partnership has emerged due to shift in some economic, regulatory, technological or business process requiring new navigation for successful business operations.
Meaningful conference programming can only be realized through exhaustive research with the primary intended audience(s). The resulting content, format and design has made our conferences the preferred channel for exclusive groups of professionals with similar demand for content and need for knowledge transference.
Built for senior professionals with high demands on time and quality engagements our research and design, marketing, sales, event management and customer fulfillment are all deemed mission critical and wholly managed within our Latin American office locations in Sao Paulo and Mexico City and sister operations in Miami and Chicago.
Marcus Evans annually manages the research, design, promotion and execution of more than 2,000 conference and event environments.
Our integrity is our process and our pride is the betterment of the industries we serve.
Standard Conference Formats and Engagements:
- Conference objectives and content validated through interviews and research conducted with primary intended audiences
- Built as exclusive groups of senior professionals from niche markets with similar demand for content or knowledge on focused topics
- Presentational intensive and content-rich formats with 16-20 case studies, panels, workshops led by subject matter experts
- Appropriate mix of content, networking for peer-to-peer benchmarking and knowledge transference
- Controlled volumes of primary intended and solution providers audiences
- Access to senior executives form leading solution providers as sponsors and advisors
- Professional event management staff for on-the-day programming
- Commitment to enhance experience of all conference publicsConference Summits Training
- Gestion de Contratos
Bogota 27-28 Apr 2017
- Entrenamiento Profesional: La Comunicación Interna como Estrategia de Engagement de los Colaboradores
Logrando el compromiso de los colaboradores a través de la vinculación y el diseño de la estrategia de engagement
Ciudad de Mexico 11-12 May 2017
- Entrenamiento Profesional: La Compensación Variable y su Rol Clave en la Ejecución Exitosa de la Estrategia del Negocio
Desarrollando estrategias y modelos de compensación variable que contribuyan al cumplimiento de los objetivos empresariales
Bogota 24-25 May 2017
- Innovation Leaders Forum LATAM 2017
Explotar las oportunidades del mercado latinoamericano a través de una cultura de innovación ágil y responsiva
Mexico City 24-25 May 2017
- Strategic Workforce Planning 2017
Incrementar las habilidades de planeación estratégica para una mejor administración de la fuerza laboral
Panama City 7-8 Jun 2017
- Mantenimiento Industrial Y Gestión de Confiabilidad
El poder del mantenimiento y la confiabilidad para impulsar el futuro sostenible del negocio
Monterrey 22-23 Jun 2017
- Control Interno & SOX
Fortalecer los procesos internos, monitoreo y mitigación de riesgos para optimizar la excelencia operacional y financiera
Mexico City 22-23 Jun 2017
- Gestion de Contratos
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases